Thank you for your interest in a career with A Place for Us Ministries International Inc.
Our staff are gifted and hardworking people who work in unity to serve the APFUMI mission: to empower vulnerable people, by infusing the Good News, giving hope and offering a better way of life. Our team provides spiritual care through prayer, Biblical discipleship, and emotional care through encouragement, renewed thinking, and compassion.
We are looking for skilled, enthusiastic, service-minded people for our team.
Gather Bistro: Cook/Baker & Waitress
- Mon-Sat 10 am-3:00 pm (3 to 5 days a week); some Saturdays are required
- Cake decorating skills preferred
- Able to stand long periods of time, lift heavy objects and have good cleaning skills
- 2-5 days a week from 10:30 am- 2:30 pm.
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment
- Friendly customer service
- Running the register
- Taking food orders
- Light cleaning
- No positions at this time.
Part-time Afternoon House Staff
- 25 hours a week; Mon, Wed, Fri 1-6 pm; Tues & Thurs 3-6 pm
- Data entry, information tracking, assist with resident's academic needs
- Direct care supervision of residents
- Assist with cleaning and cooking; must be able to climb a ladder, stand for long periods, bend and lift
- Transport residents to doctor visits and other appointments (valid SC driver's license and clean driving record)
- Teach life skills
Use this form to apply...
Download forms for interview
Please print the documents Core Values and Confidentiality Agreement and bring to your interview.